8/25/2008

First Day of Fall/Summer




First day of the fall semester today. I don't know how I feel about it. Actually, I do. I'm very sad. I can't just go home and ride my bike if I want or go straight to T's and do nothing there. Lazy summer days are coming to an end and I'm going to be rushing to classes, rushing to get homework done and staying indoors much more. It's even kind of chilly and breezy out today as if to remind me that my summer "vacation" is over. I rejected that by wearing a skirt, bright yellow t-shirt, and flip flops today. And a pony tail. I'm all summer and sunshine.

Well, like I said, it's the first day of the fall semester today. I'm only 3 classes away from my Associate of Arts (with a major in nothing)! I have no idea what I will do with my Associates degree once I have it. I think I'm just going to go right back and get my Associate of Arts in Hospitality. I should just go for it now instead of wasting my time on the degree I'm working toward, but I've been working on it for 7 years. I just want to say I have a degree. So, I have a geology class tonight. Snore. Study of rocks. I might find something interesting about it, and if I do, I'll let you know.

I know there are usually summer plans, but what about fall? Do you have any fall plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back to blogging and very lonely! Let me know you were here!!