4/21/2008

"Today's Kinda Fun"


Alright. I should try to make a better impression for my first post, but I’m going to admit that I’m sitting here watching my inspiration…One Tree Hill. Yup, I said inspiration. The characters of One Tree Hill have just become 4 years older so now everyone is almost my age and they’re living their dreams and now I'm jealous of TV show characters. But, after the jealousy passes, I write. Because my dream is to write and have someone actually read it and like it.

So having said that, let me introduce my blog. Here, you will find my silly, frilly thoughts on everything I see, hear, feel, and do. Sometimes there will be pictures. Maybe I will post once a day, maybe twice. Maybe I’ll only post three times week. I don’t know. This is just where I will go to let out whatever is bouncing around in my head. I hope you enjoy my honest and sometimes nonsensical outlook on the experiences that pass my way.







- it's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back to blogging and very lonely! Let me know you were here!!