8/29/2008

A Night Off

I didn't feel well so I skipped my second day of class the other night. I feel really bad but oh well. I got a movie (The Great Gatsby) and a TV show on DVD, I made an album of my summer on Facebook and watched half a season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. A nice night away, hiding in my room is just what I needed.

T and I watched most of The Great Gatsby last night but old movies like that (not old old just 1970's old. Robert Redford looking young and dashing old) move a little slow. I'm not sure why that is, but we needed a break so we hung out with T's brother and his friend for a bit and then I went home.

Ahhhhhhh...today is Friday. Pay Friday. Pay Friday before a holiday weekend Friday. I'm going camping which is great. I always feel so relaxed after a weekend of camping. And the best part is that the campground is very close to T's house so we get to shower and dress and do our hair there and then go back to the wilderness. It's the best of both worlds because camp showers are not my cup of tea. I can deal with them but if given the opportunity to shower in a home, I'll take it. I'd rather not shower while staring at a spider on the ceiling to make sure he doesn't come down on my head just for kicks. I'm also a little uncomfortable with someone opening my changing room curtain and showing my pudge and secret parts to the world. So a good weekend will be had and I'll probably snap off another 100 pictures of tents, campires, sparklers, and bagg-o/cornhole/beanbag game (whatever you call it). I'd like to post some real pictures on here and not just the ones I find on the internet.

Have a great weekend! And Have a great holiday weekend to my American friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back to blogging and very lonely! Let me know you were here!!