8/30/2008

Gasp? Me? Really?


Thank you so much Dizzy for this award. I'm really flattered that you thought of me. Especially because this blog had such a rough start but I'm really happy to have you as my blog friend :-) It took me forever to write this because I had to find where I keep all my favorite blogs. I've saved the links to my favorite blogs in random places (like in my email drafts or on a post-it at work) thinking that I would update my blogroll, but I'm not very up on things.

So here it is:

The Rules for those recieving an award are:-

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received the award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs nominated

I nominate:

Robin - I love reading your poems and seeing your photos. Your outlook on life is uplifting and very entertaining

Sidewalks are runways - I love your photos, your poses, and of course your outfits. Everything you do is so creative.

I know there are more than blogs I have come across and really liked but I am not very good at keeping a list somewhere (like, oh I don't know, on the side of my blog page?).

I wish I could give this award back to you Dizzy. There is something similar about us, and maybe for that reason, I find your blog so intelligent and funny. hehe.

1 comment:

  1. that's so nice, thank you so much : ) I really appreciate this. I've had a crap day, and just reading this makes me feel better...

    and now I get to post it on my site, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back to blogging and very lonely! Let me know you were here!!