8/08/2008

Ooh Shiny!

I was going to write about something completely different today and possibly depressing but then I came across this on PR Web's Lifestyle Fashion. A whole story on how a jewelry designer named Veraggio has just changed his Classico collection to be "classic with a twist." I couldn't help but forget my work responsbilities and click on every single one of the pretty rings and think about how wonderful they would all look on my finger. Here are my favorites: 1, 2, 3. As you can see, I love round cut diamonds. I used to love solitaires but Verragio is so great at keeping the attention on the center diamond. I hate it when all the little diamonds fight for attention with the big diamond. How much are these? I just want to try them on and take pictures.


On a side note, today is Happiness Happens day. It's also a lucky day because it's 08/08/08. Woo! Maybe I'll get enough money to buy one of these rings or maybe someone will get a weird feeling that he needs to buy one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back to blogging and very lonely! Let me know you were here!!