9/30/2008

My Frilly Dilemma

I will be receiving a bonus from work so I want to go get my hair cut and colored and highlighted (I'm going all out!). I'm thinking chocolate brown with caramel highlights? Anyone have any ideas of cut and/or color? Here is my hair right now:


I'm the one on the right. haha. My hair had just been cut so I like it but they gave me a face massage and I look a little blah in the face (they wiped off all my make up!!), but you get the idea. If you can't tell, I have blue eyes. An old boyfriend called them "Thunderstorm blue" so maybe that will give you an idea that they're not bright blue. I'm just done with blonde, especially for fall and I'm thinking an edgier haircut would go well with a dark color. Any suggestions are appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I have just recently gone brown from dark blonde and love it although there is as much root problem as when dark haired people go blonde. Brown and caramel! prefect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little afraid of the root problem, but I'll just have to cope :-) I forgot you had just done that when I started reading your blog! It looks natural on you. I hope it looks that good on me!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back to blogging and very lonely! Let me know you were here!!