9/26/2008

I'm Out of Time!

I was given more responsibility at work which means no time to write my blog between 9:00 and 5:00. Which means, I have to remember to make time after 5:00 because I really enjoy writing here and I hope you enjoy reading. So for now, today's weird holiday (I think this is going to become a weekly thing): Today is Love Note Day! Write someone or everyone a love note. A poem, a few words, a letter, it doesn't matter. I've realized that I don't write notes telling people how much they mean to me nearly as much as I used to. So today I'm going to do it. Right here and probably on paper later: T, you are the one I waited for and prayed for. God brought you to me exactly on time and I don't thank him enough for it. I am eternally grateful and in love with for your kind heart, your perfect balance between chivalry and feminism (I understand that I am a difficult balance between a helpless woman and a screaming feminist), your complete understanding of who I am and your love of me even when I'm crazy. You're genuinely happy for me when I'm happy and genuinely sad for me when I'm sad. You know how to just sit and listen and you are learning when I need you to take action. I love spending time with you and doing even the most mundane tasks. As long as I am with you, I'm content. I hope that I am even half of these things to you. I love you and have been so happy with you the last two years.

Love Always,
Katie



Your turn! Write your love note as a comment on here and/or as a real, old fashioned note on paper. It can be to your friend, mom, boyfriend, spouse, child, whomever you would like to tell how much they matter to you.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back to blogging and very lonely! Let me know you were here!!