9/22/2008

This is a Short One

I don't have much to say right now and I think I said enough the last couple of week to cover 5 people's blogs. I just saw that tomorrow is "Innergize Day." Robin already posted about this here but I'm not sure that she knew it would be a holiday. So, in honor of Innergize Day, Energize your Inner Self by doing something you love. Whether it be taking a long bath, riding your bike, making something, spending time with friends, singing at the top of your lungs to a terrible song, indulging in a guilty pleasure, whatever! go do it. I'm starting tonight by skipping my geology class to start planning my etsy store. I haven't had enough time for it and it excites me a lot more than rocks so I'm making time I don't have tonight! Woo!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this! Thanks for the update.

    I added you to my blogroll, lady, you are such a great writer... and thank you for leaving such well thought out comments, I really REALLY appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful, inergetic ;) day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Robin! Your compliments make me feel so warm inside. I went to your blog just to see my name on your blogroll. It made my evening :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back to blogging and very lonely! Let me know you were here!!