6/19/2009

What Day is it?...

Wow! It's June! Where have I been for 8 months? Well, I'll just jump right in. I'm engaged! T and I picked out a ring, picked out a date, got some vendors, and next July 31st, I will be Mrs. T. Haha. Maybe I should change his name. From now on, he will be...I don't know. Someone give me an idea. I'll just stick with "T" for now.
I bought a wedding dress off etsy.com and even though the dimensions she listed should have fit me, it doesn't quite zip up all the way. I'm a little too well endowed in a certain area if you know what I mean. So, I'm eating lot of fruits and veggies and very little meat and sugar. T and I just started walking the other day so we'll see how it goes. I need to get skinny for my cousin's wedding in about a month anyway.
Nothing too exciting happening in good ol' suburban Ohio. My roommie moved out to get married and left me with a water damaged bay window to take care of (courtesy of a leaking turtle tank). So T and I will get to figure out how to scrape, sand, and repaint so that I can get the deposit back when I move out. Oh yeah, I'm moving back in with my parents to save up. That should be interesting. My mom is online every day looking for wedding favors, little messages to write on the wedding favors, something to put the wedding favors in. She buggs me about bridesmaid dresses and tuxedos. Really? It's a whole year away and you want me to rent a tux?? Oh yes, it will certainly be an interesting year.
T and I made it through a class together-Astronomy. We only had a couple of fights over our study and homework habits, but in the end we passed and are just one step closer to that Associates. Someday I will be an event planner and it will be fabulous.
So this may end up turning into a diet/exercise and wedding planner blog but I'll try to keep the topics varied. I'm off to read months and months worth of blogs. Hope to see you all back soon and commenting!

1 comment:

I'm back to blogging and very lonely! Let me know you were here!!